Booking for Facilities & Advertisement Panels
My Library offers the following space and room facilities as well as advertisement panels for rental to library members only. The details on the terms and condition, various charges and room details are given below:
*Per Hour (between 11:00am to 7:00pm only)
Download Lease Of Facilities Form
- Lease Of Facilities Form
Rules And Regulations For Lease Of Facilities At My Library
• ‘Facilities’ means the facilities identified for lease in My Library Sutera Mall;
• ‘Licensee’ means any organization / person who rent the facilities available in My Library Sutera Mall;
• ‘Licensor’ means the Management of My Library Sutera Mall, managed by Tanah Sutera Development Sdn Bhd.
• The Facilities listed in Annex 1 may be leased by organization / person subject to the terms mentioned in this rules and regulations.
• Rental of Facilities are open to My Library members only.
• All bookings are confirmed only after the followings are completed:
- application form for lease of facilities are duly completed and signed by the Licensee
- rental is paid at My Library’s Service Counter together with the completed application form
- Presentation of Licensee’s My Library membership card.
• Payment can be done in cash, credit card or cheque and it must be fully settled prior to the commencement of the event. Cheque payment must be made to “Tanah Sutera Development Sdn Bhd” and submitted to My Library service counter at least one (1) week from the event date.
4. CANCELLATION / CHANGE OF EVENT DATE & TIME
• Less than seven (7) days prior to the event date: No refund will be given.
• Seven (7) days or more prior to the event date: No refund will be given. However the sum paid will remain in Licensee’s account for future booking. Licensee is required to top up the difference should a higher rental applies. If a lower rental is available, the difference in rental will not be refunded to the Licensee.
5. OPERATIONAL REGULATIONS
• Licensor reserves the right to terminate Licensee’s event at any time without any compensation if Licensor reasonably believes that Licensee’s event is not being conducted in an orderly and lawful manner and/or does not comply with the requirements stated in this rules and regulations.
• The following events are not permitted to be held at the Facilities:
i. Events related to politics
ii. Events which contain extremism in nature
iii. Events related to any activity which is illegal / prohibited by law
iv. Events related to multi-level marketing / pyramid scheme
v. Any events which the Licensor at its sole discretion reasonably believes is offensive / unlawful in nature
• Licensee must undertake that the event will not create any unreasonable disturbance to other library patrons.
• For safety reasons, no incendiary device (including smoking) is allowed at the Facilities.
• The number of seats available in each Facility is specifically stated in Annex 1. No other furniture is to be moved into the Facility without prior permission from the Licensor.
• Licensee should not use glue, scotch-tape, screws, staples or nails, etc. in any part of the Facilities.
• Placement of exhibit items, including buntings / posters must be done with prior approval from Licensor. Facilities are to be vacated promptly and items must be removed within 1 hour after the cessation of the lease period while large items must be removed within 24 hours after the cessation of the lease period; failing which Licensor reserves the right to discard these items.
• No food or drinks may be served in the Facilities without permission from the Licensor. Please approach staff at the Service Counter if food or drinks are required.
• A person-in-charge (PIC) must be appointed by the Licensee to be present during the lease period. The PIC must inform the Licensor when the event has ended.
• For Advertisement Panels, Licensee is responsible for the poster fabrication, installation and dismantling work.
6. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Additional requirements such as power points, electrical equipment, additional furniture, food and beverage, etc. are EXCLUDED in the package. If required, these may be arranged upon request subject to availability and a reasonable charge would be applied. All requests should be made in writing to the Licensor.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH STATUTORY PROVISIONS
• Licensee and its contractors shall comply with all written laws, by-laws, rules and regulations and directives of the relevant authorities in Malaysia including the health, safety and welfare of persons employed to work in the Facilities.
8. LOSS OR DAMAGES
• Licensor will endeavour to take all possible care but accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of equipment, merchandise or other property left on the premises prior to, during and after the event. Accordingly, Licensee acknowledges responsibility to provide security for such items and assumes the responsibility for loss thereof.
• Licensor will not be responsible for any expenses, claims or demands in the event of any accidents occurring to any persons in connection with the use of Facilities unless it is caused by the negligence of the Licensor.
• Licensee is financially responsible for any damage sustained to the Facilities as a result of Licensee’s negligence.
9. INTERRUPTION IN UTILITIES AND/OR SERVICES
• Licensor shall not be liable for any loss / damage in respect of any interruption in any of the utilities and/or services by reason of malfunction / interruption in its supply or the necessary repair / maintenance.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
• Licensor shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil its obligations or terms under this Agreement if such fulfilment is delayed, hindered or prevented by force majeure including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, civil commotion, loss or damage by fire, or the delay by / default on any appropriate authority or other circumstances of whatsoever nature beyond the control of the Licensor.
11. AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Licensor shall have the right to add, amend and/or vary the terms and conditions herein, to impose rules and regulations and to make such changes to the facilities / event as and when deem necessary.
My Library Management reserves the right to amend the rates, terms & conditions as and when necessary without any advance notice.
For more information and viewing of the rooms, please contact our Library Officer.
My Library - Sutera Mall
Address : Lot L4-011, Level 4, Sutera Mall, No. 1 Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4, Taman Sutera Utama, 81300 Skudai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Email My Library : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mylibrary.my